CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management, and it is more than just a software application. CRM is a business solution for all customer-centric processes. It covers every interaction with customers across the entire business. It improves internal business processes, enables closer management of new and existing customer relationships, increases revenues and decreases inefficiencies and provides management with timely and reliable insight to guide decisions.
With customers in over 70 countries worldwide, Sage CRM is an award-winning, web-based customer relationship management solution. It is a full suite CRM solution comprising sales, marketing and customer service automation.
Over ten thousand customers across the globe use Sage CRM every day to manage and maximize the performance of their business and in particular their sales, marketing and customer service activities.
Benefits of Sage CRM to Your Business:
Ensures your sales, marketing and customer services resources are being used to maximum effect
Reduces your cost-of-sale
Reduces the cost of your marketing leads
Ensures you meet customer service level agreements
Minimizes administration costs
Protects and grows your revenues
Ensures that your investments are all aligned to revenue development
Enables you to pinpoint underlying issues and take corrective action accordingly
Reduces the potential for customer attrition
Enables you to leverage further revenue opportunities within your current customer base
Empowers your staff to provide exceptional service to your customers
Reduces your opportunity cost
Boosts productivity and enables staff to accomplish more in their working day
Maximizes customer communications and interactions through integrated social media channels
Sage CRM offers customers a rapid route to value through its focus on ease-of use, ease-of-deployment, ease-of-integration, and ease of access anytime, anywhere. In my next blog post I'll talk about some of the features for specific functional roles including sales, IT, customer service, and marketing professionals.
Many companies are jumping on the CRM bandwagon, and for good reason. Companies that use CRM experience better business reporting, reduced data entry, faster and easier quoting, access to critical sales information, and increased customer service experiences.
Here are a few basic questions we like to ask our customers when they are considering SageCRM for their business:
- What are the specific business problems you need to solve with CRM solutions?
- What are the goals and metrics that you will use to measure the business benefits after implementing CRM?
- Which users across your organization will need to be trained on the new software?
- How does the new CRM implementation support your executive initiatives? What functions could be performed without them?
- Who is your prospective target audience?
- What does your IT team use for internal support and case management?
Specifically, SageCRM is used by over 10,000 organizations in 70 countries worldwide to manage their critical sales, marketing, and customer service activities every day. Award-winning SageCRM equips businesses with the tools they need to find new customers, close sales faster, and build lasting, more profitable relationships across all channels. Regardless of how, when, or where customers, partners, and prospects choose to interact with your business, SageCRM provides a decisive advantage by delivering a comprehensive, easy-to-use system to successfully manage these relationships. Thanks to its ERP integration capabilities, the SageCRM front-office is powered by data from the back-office to give sales, marketing, customer service, and other front-office staff a true 360 degree view of customers across front- and back-office functions, differentiating it from many other CRM solutions in the market today.
Contact us today if you are interested in learning more about the easy-to-use, flexible software package called SageCRM. We use it in our own business, and we wouldn't run as efficiently without it.
One of our newest employees described BTerrell Group well earlier this week. He said, "I see this company as specialist in pain management; we try to reduce the pain mid-size companies feel as they begin to grow and become more complex organizations." He is exactly right!
These pain points, or bottlenecks, could be as simple as outgrowing their financial systems, customer management-related issues, or even lack of integration between separate software systems. As resellers of mid-level accounting, customer relationship management (CRM), and HR software, we help our customers overcome these bottlenecks.
Of course, no business is exactly the same, and our ability to successfully meet our clients individual needs through automation is one advantage we have over our competition! We employ a team of programmers who are constantly developing modifications to the software that we sell to improve individual business processes for our customers.
Here are a couple recent examples of how we’ve helped our clients:
- Integration between handheld scanners and an inventory control system freed $400,000 in working capital for a manufacturing company.
- Automating inventory receipt from handheld scanners at field locations to a centralized inventory control system saved a restaurant $100,000 per year by transferring the cost of collecting data from the higher paid corporate staff ($50,000/year) to lower cost restaurant staff ($25,000/year) for 16 locations.
If you are experiencing these or similar pain points in your organization, contact us today! We want to help you, and our 20 years of successful history proves that we can.
When SageCRM is first installed, the default grid size can be set up to 25 rows. While this may be the perfect size to see everything on one screen, occasionally some users may wish to show more than 25 lines. To add more options, the user needs to add more entries into the translation:
Caption Code: << enter grid size>>
Caption Family: UserGridSize
Caption Family Type: Choices
US Translation: <>
After adding the entry, it should show up under the Preference Grid Size drop down list.
- Kristi Feng, Project Manager
Visit the Terrell & Terrell Webcast center to view recorded Webcasts or sign up for upcoming live sessions.
Examples of Webcasts include:
- Reporting and Business Intelligence with Sage Accpac Insight
- How Productivity is the Key to Thriving in Down Economic Times
- How CRM Can Help Your Finance Department
- Meredith Gooch, Marketing Manager
Let me count the ways…
- Gives non-accounting users (even those in remote locations) access to information stored in A/P vendor and A/R vendor records, including contacts, addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, and even invoices.
- Empowers salespeople who participate in the overdue invoice collection process using the CRM Accounts Receivable Collection Tool.
- Maintains vendor and customer contract information, with emailed notifications before expiration dates.
- Sets up a workflow for authorization of expenditures with email notification.
- Records IT support incidents and resolutions while building a self-help knowledgebase in the process.
SageCRM can do this and much more! For further information, Click Here or call us at (214) 647-2611.
- Chris Firra, Sr. Consultant