Simplify Processes. Improve Visibility. Stay Connected.
1. Reduce time navigating through your system with Visual Process Flows, which you can customize by user roles and for your business.
2. Improve productivity with enhancements throughout the system such as: Entered By, On Hold Reason, and Requested By fields in Order Entry; copy order and create PO directly from order entry; and reverse GL batches.
3. Enhance usability with easier to read tables, an improved Finder, and improved end-user
4. Get the information you need, faster! New Inquiries for operations modules facilitate quick
access to customized lists, which provide the answers you need and lower custom reporting costs.
5. Simplify update processes using the new Sage Advisor Update.
6. Save time when processing payments - capture pre-authorized payments during shipment entry or invoice entry, and invoice multiple pre-authorized payments in a single batch.
7. Make informed decisions with comprehensive reporting utilizing the new Sage Intelligence
Reporting financial report designer and reporting tree capabilities.
8. Expand customized reporting capabilities with the updated SAP Crystal Reports® runtime engine for .NET Framework 4, and new options in several standard reports.
9. Accelerate growth and stay connected with Sage CRM enhancements that improve information flow between the front and back offices.
10. Efficiently and cost effectively manage the shipping process and rate shop with an optional service that streamlines shipping and reduces costs.
The support policy for Sage ERP Accpac (soon to be called Sage 300 ERP) includes the current version and one previous version. In addition, a 90-120-day grace period is available for anyone currently transitioning from version 5.5 to a supported version (5.6, 6.0, or the soon to be released 6.1 version).
Sage has promised to release the Payroll Tax Updates for Sage ERP Accpac version 5.5 through January 2013. From there, anyone running 5.5 with Payroll will need to upgrade to a supported version. If you are running version 5.5, contact us now to plan ahead for your upgrade so you will continue to receive the critical payroll information you need.
Contact Anthony Cox for more information at 866-647-2611 ext 127 or email email@example.com.
Support for Sage Accpac ERP Version 5.4 will be discontinued as of April 1, 2011. If you are still using version 5.4 please contact us to schedule your upgrade. Sage's policy states that they will provide support for the current version and two versions back, with product updates being made available for the current version only. With the release of version 6.0 in December 2010, Sage will no longer support version 5.4. Versions 5.5 and 5.6 will remain supported until the release of the next version, 6.1.