Audit Logger provides auditing features for changes to any Sage Accpac ERP views.
- Auditing can be configured on all views individually
- Records adds, changes and deletions
- Audit data can be printed in full, or with "changed values only" to minimise report size and focus on relevant details
- Records important information from the client PC such as IP Address and Authenticated Windows User (requires Windows 98 or above, otherwise blank)
- Records true client IP Address even when operating under Terminal Services or Citrix environments
- Seamless operation recording data changes, zero change to operating environment
- Fully developed using the Sage Accpac SDK, absolute minimum performance overhead
Audit Logger has been fully developed in the Accpac SDK, so is available on all the databases/platforms that Accpac Advantage Series is supported on. Audit Logger is available for all editions of Sage Accpac ERP, and is configured for the following modules: System Manager, General Ledger, Tax Services, Bank Services, Accounts Receivable, and Accounts Payable.
Download a brochure to learn more about Audit Logger.