Purchasing Workflow provides an easy-to-use Requisitioning program, and a powerful, configurable workflow engine that supports many of the workflows and controls that organizations typically require.
- Easy to Use Requisition screen - many fields are auto-populated
- Supports Stocked and Non-Stocked Items
- Supports Approved Vendors model (at the item level)
- Approval Console - easy to use, single screen for all approvals/declining
- Management Console - Easy to use, single screen for enquiry by managers, for all cost centres that they have access to
- Configurable Options for Creation of Purchase Orders from Requisitions - either created by Purchasing in bulk or automatically (individually) as part of the workflow
- Highly configurable security options
- Ability to integrate into the Internal Issues module
- Configurable Rules, Routings and Authority Levels
- Supports multiple authorisations on a single transaction
- Supports GL Budget checking
- Email notification functionality is included (SMTP email, so supports Exchange, Groupwise, Lotus Notes
- Event Log - an Event Log of all events within Purchasing Workflow is retained
- Escalation - Overdue Action reporting is available, as well as programs to automatically escalate all overdue transactions.
Purchasing Workflow has been fully developed in the Accpac SDK, so is available on all the databases/platforms that Sage Accpac ERP is supported on.
Purchasing Workflow is available for all editions of Sage Accpac ERP. The Purchase Order module is required.
Download a brochure to learn more about Purchasing Workflow.