Once the Business Design Document is finalized and approved by the client, it serves as the blueprint for the Scope of Work to estimate the amount of effort required for development and QA testing.
We estimate time by role and by function/feature point. Each team member will have his or her own time estimate for their respective task(s). The tasks include, but are not limited to:
- System structure and Web security design
- Technical design documentation development
- Database design
- Database object development
- Data access layer coding
- Business logic layer coding
- User interface coding
- Web service development
- Integration development with third party system
- Page graphic development
- Testing use case documentation development
- Unit test
- Integration test
- Usability test
- System tolerance test
- System implementation
- Other tasks identified as needed and agreed upon with the client.
All unit estimates will be combined into the overall scope of the effort. We then write the Scope of Work, including the estimated effort and cost as well as the development and implementation time table.
Team Structure and Communication Methodology
Scope of Work
Third Party Integration Experience
Support, Maintenance, and Tracking