If you like working with your keyboard, a number of hot keys are available to make it quicker and easier for you to perform certain tasks in the system. Different hot keys are available in different CRM screens. You can identify the availability of a hot key when you see that the a letter on the action button name is underlined.
Selecting Alt plus the letter that is underlined performs that action. For example if the letter A is underlined on the New Appointment action button on the current screen, selecting Alt and A creates a new appointment.
The complete list of hot keys available are:
- Alt + A: Creates a new appointment within the Calendar or Communication tab. The tabs must be in List View to use it.
- Alt + T: Creates a new task within the Calendar or Communication tab. The tabs must be in List View to use this hot key.
- Alt + E: Creates a new E-mail within the Calendar or Communication tab.
- Alt + V: Switches between Calendar and List view within the Calendar or Communication tab.
- Alt + F: Filters a list according to the criteria you specified.
- Alt + N: Creates a new entity in the current context. For example, in the Library tab of the Company context.
- Alt + C: Lets you exit from some screens.
- Alt + S: Saves records.