SageCRM version 6.2 delivers a comprehensive range of new capabilities and enhancements that are designed to enrich the SageCRM user and ownership experience significantly. Check out some of the new features below:
- enables system administrators to create a branding theme based on their corporate colors so that SageCRM matches their brand identity closely
- end-users can choose which themes they want to display on their interface using the preconfigured themes supplied or a new theme developed by the system administrator.
E-mail Editor and Spell Check
- enables users to create mass e-mails to customers using enhanced formatting features or by copying HTML code
- e-mails can be previewed before they are sent to check that formatting appears correctly; ensuring professional-looking communications at all times
- users can check the spelling of e-mails, in multiple languages if required, before they are sent; ensuring professional tone of communications at all times.
- enables users to structure and graphically represent complex relationships that exist between entities in their SageCRM installation.
- sales executives can identify cross-selling opportunities that exist within their customer base.
- reports can be generated and lists can be created to support cross-selling programs.
- allows users to manage addresses for companies and people.
- reduces potential duplicate address entries and minimizes the amount of manual administration required for address maintenance.