Works when in a Sage Accpac number field
Becomes active by pressing the + key in the numeric keyboard or by pressing Shift +
Use the Paste button to move amounts to a number field
BTerrell Group Blog
- Do you have an interest in better reporting for your business?
- Do you need training for Sage Accpac Insight?
- Do you want to learn more about better business intelligence tools available for your business?
If you answered "YES" to any of these questions you don't want to miss this training opportunity!
Join us for two days of Insight training on August 4 & 5 led by Craig Perkins. Craig was instrumental in the design and development of Insight, so this should be a great session! You will receive 16 CPE credits if you attend both days. Click on the links below for more specifics on the training.
Contact Meredith Gooch to learn more or to reserve your seat now!
If you haven’t upgraded to Sage Accpac ERP v5.5 already, it may be because you have yet to hear about its new features that can enhance your current accounting system.
One of the features of version 5.5 is that it is now easier to modify customer, vendor, general ledger, and item numbers by changing, combining, or copying any of these factors. Previously, this option was only available as a separate module but it is now included in the updated 5.5 version.
- Rufus Vernon, Director of Sales
While we are still in the midst of a rocky economy, there has been some discussion that we might finally be beginning to slowly climb out of the recession. With that recovery comes extra spending money. So how are you spending your new dollars?
In a recent survey conducted by Robert Half Management Resources, 40% of 1,400 chief financial officers stated that they would spend their recovery money by investing heavily in their IT systems.
As IT professionals, we agree.
To read more, Click Here.- Brian Terrell, CPA and Managing Partner
Source: “Recovery Spending Likely to Go to IT.” WebCPA.com September 23, 2009. <http://www.webcpa.com/news/Recovery-Spending-Likely-Go-IT-51833-1.html>;
Join us today for a live Webcast on Orchid Systems’ Bin Tracking and Process Scheduler!
Developed by Orchid Systems, Bin Tracking allows Sage Accpac ERP users to track inventory items stored in multiple bins within a warehouse or Sage Accpac ERP Inventory Control location.
- Improved management of your warehouse with less work and complexity
- Pinpointing exactly where your inventory is at any point in time
- Processing warehouse activity more efficiently, resulting in faster turnaround times, improved customer satisfaction, lower inventory write-off, and lower costs
- All information contained within your Accpac database so there is no need to maintain and reconcile multiple applications and databases
Developed by Orchid Systems, Process Scheduler allows you to automate repetitive Accpac tasks such as:
- Data Integrity
- Data Dumps
- Day End Processing
- Batch Posting
- Scheduling Crystal and Financial Reports - in conjunction with Information Manager
- Scheduling refresh of data cubes in Info Explorer
- Loading databases
- And much more!
Join us for the live Webcast on Wednesday, October 28, 2009 as we show you how Bin Tracking and Process Scheduler from Orchid Systems can help your firm.
Title: Orchid Systems’ Bin Tracking and Process Scheduler
Date: Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Time: 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm CST
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webcast.
Required: Windows 2000, XP Home, XP Pro, 2003 Server, Vista
Required: Mac OS x 10.4 (Tiger) or newer
- Brian Terrell, CPA and Managing Partner