Managing the financials of a multi-entity business is challenging. Without the right accounting solution, multi-location and multi-entity businesses face issues such as complicated error-prone spreadsheets, reduced employee productivity due to extensive manual processes, and delayed reporting and visibility. How do you better manage the financials of your complex and distributed business?
Join us for this quick one hour product tour. We'll take you through Intacct's key features and functionality for multi-entity businesses. See how Intacct can help you:
- Automate inter-entity transactions
- Consolidate across entities with one click
- Manage multiple charts of accounts
- Comply with regional laws, taxes, and currencies
- Provide consolidated and local reporting and control
By Brian Terrell of BTerrell Group, LLP, Intacct and Sage ERP & CRM provider based in Dallas.