Let me count the ways…
- Gives non-accounting users (even those in remote locations) access to information stored in A/P vendor and A/R vendor records, including contacts, addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, and even invoices.
- Empowers salespeople who participate in the overdue invoice collection process using the CRM Accounts Receivable Collection Tool.
- Maintains vendor and customer contract information, with emailed notifications before expiration dates.
- Sets up a workflow for authorization of expenditures with email notification.
- Records IT support incidents and resolutions while building a self-help knowledgebase in the process.
SageCRM can do this and much more! For further information, Click Here or call us at (214) 647-2611.
- Chris Firra, Sr. Consultant