Join us today for a live Webcast on Orchid Systems’ Bin Tracking and Process Scheduler!
Developed by Orchid Systems, Bin Tracking allows Sage Accpac ERP users to track inventory items stored in multiple bins within a warehouse or Sage Accpac ERP Inventory Control location.
- Improved management of your warehouse with less work and complexity
- Pinpointing exactly where your inventory is at any point in time
- Processing warehouse activity more efficiently, resulting in faster turnaround times, improved customer satisfaction, lower inventory write-off, and lower costs
- All information contained within your Accpac database so there is no need to maintain and reconcile multiple applications and databases
Developed by Orchid Systems, Process Scheduler allows you to automate repetitive Accpac tasks such as:
- Data Integrity
- Data Dumps
- Day End Processing
- Batch Posting
- Scheduling Crystal and Financial Reports - in conjunction with Information Manager
- Scheduling refresh of data cubes in Info Explorer
- Loading databases
- And much more!
Join us for the live Webcast on Wednesday, October 28, 2009 as we show you how Bin Tracking and Process Scheduler from Orchid Systems can help your firm.
Title: Orchid Systems’ Bin Tracking and Process Scheduler
Date: Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Time: 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm CST
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webcast.
Required: Windows 2000, XP Home, XP Pro, 2003 Server, Vista
Required: Mac OS x 10.4 (Tiger) or newer
- Brian Terrell, CPA and Managing Partner