See Why Sage Intacct Accounting Software is Best-in-Class
Sage Intacct is a recognized leader in cloud-based accounting software. It's no surprise the software was named Best SaaS Product for Business Accounting by a key the industry group.
Sage Intacct was born in the cloud. It was designed from the ground up to be a cloud service that bypasses the shortcomings of older on-premises systems.
Sage Intacct benefits include:
- Professional-strength, game-changing financial applications
- Rapid deployment with unlimited flexibility to adapt to your business needs
- Real-time visibility into business performance
- A perfect solution for Salesforce.com users and QuickBooks graduates
- Robust security, performance, and availability
Run Multiple Company Divisions with Sage Intacct
Many growing companies manage multiple-entities. These businesses usually deal with a multi-entity close processes that eats up valuable time, metrics that are no longer relevant, and reporting packages that are not actionable. We recommend Sage Intacct for the following reasons:
- Multi-entity insight through dynamic dashboards
- Continuous multi-entity consolidations
- Streamlined business processes across all entities
- Built-in flexibility with a modern platform
“Our locations and departments are the lifeblood of our business, and we use Sage Intacct’s dimensions to dissect our P&L 32 different ways.” —Eric Williamson, CFO, Certus Energy
You’ve Outgrown QuickBooks
Sage Intacct helps CFOs access integrated management and financial reports across their business entities – in minutes, not days. This leaves CFOs the badly need time to grow and drive their businesses. With Sage Intacct companies can:
- Consolidate hundreds of entities in minutes
- Create a consistent chart of accounts
- Enable decision-making with real-time dashboards
- Automate billing and revenue recognition processes
- Be audit-ready with GAAP compliance
“We estimate the software pays for itself in just 5 months each year, and we’ve also saved at least $40,000 in reduced headcount needs.” —Kim Sutphen, Controller, Legal Monkeys
Read more: Is there life after QuickBooks?
Move your Healthcare Organization to a Modern Cloud Platform
In the rapidly changing healthcare landscape, it takes a company with innovation, efficiency and commitment to continual improvement to succeed against a backdrop of exceptional regulatory changes. As your organization tries to achieve scale, it’s challenging to monitor performance and keep financial processes running smoothly—especially across multiple locations. Sage Intacct healthcare accounting software offers the following:
- Automate key financial and accounting processes including procure-to-pay and monthly close
- Centralize payables and eliminate manual processes for payments and intercompany accounting
- Browser based access allows remote managers to access approvals and conduct transactions
- Track available capacity and revenue per treatment
Read more: Healthcare Accounting Software Solutions
Make Your Professional Services Company Perform Better
In a professional services company, you need an accounting solution that gives you:
- Real-time project-profitability across segments, companies and entities
- Automated project accounting from bid to bill
- Simplified complex billing and revenue recognition
- Access from wherever you are
“One of the great benefits of Intacct is how easy it is to build and extract whichever financial metrics we need.”–Sandra Fendley, Chief Accounting Officer, Vaquero Midstream
Read more: Field Service Software Solutions
Why Choose the BTerrell Group?
The BTerrell Group was one of the first Sage Intacct partners. The quality of the Sage Intacct service lived up to the BTerrell group’s motto “No Drama or Surprises—Just Results".
Companymade up of CPA and Accounting Experts
- Leading Sage Intacct Deployment and Development Partner
- Experts in Automation including Robotic Process Automation
- Solid history of saving money and automating key processes businesses since 1996
- Experience implementing Sage Intacct solutions from "the early days"
- We manage our own business with Sage Intacct for managing our own company financials
- Unique ability to have solution tailored, if needed, through our sister company, CodePartners, and/or to marry with other best-of-breed products to meet custom requirements