Inter Entity Transactions for Sage 300 ERP (formally called Sage Accpac)
Inter Entity Transactions facilitates doing business and transferring funds between entities. Entities can include branches, divisions, departments, funds, projects, trusts, or multiple companies held within one or across Sage 300 ERP (formerly called Sage Accpac) databases.
Inter Entity Transactions increases the accuracy of your financial data, streamlines business processes, and provides tight control over transactions spanning multiple entities. The due to and due from transactions are automatically generated and complex routes can be followed when there are no direct inter entity account relationships between the transacting entities.
Detailed reports and processes ensure entities balance at all times, increasing the timeliness and accuracy of information whilst saving keystrokes! The Inter Entity Processing module will ensure that each entity stays in balance and will work on all General Ledger transactions regardless of whether they originated from any subsidiary ledger, the General Ledger, a third party module or an external system which has created General Ledger batches.
The module is well suited to non-profit organizations with Fund Accounting requirements and any organization with loan accounts which should mirror each other as a result of inter department, inter branch, inter divisional, or inter company processing requirements within one or across Sage ERP Accpac (soon to be called Sage 300 EPR) databases.
Accuracy of financial data.
- Streamlines Business processes.
- Complex routes can be followed.
- Automatic due to and due from transactions.
- Keep each entity in balance.
- Post transactions based on date rather than fiscal period to support entities with different Period and Year Ends.
- Supports transactions between entities with different functional currencies.
- Supports standard Sage 300 ERP functionality such as GL Auto Allocation and GL Reversing Entries.
- Works within one and/or across Sage 300 ERP databases.
- Due to/due from transactions generated automatically.
- Works on all General Ledger transactions regardless of where they originated from.
- User definable routes, including complex routes across multiple entities.
- Developed in the Sage 300 ERP SDK.
- Standard Sage 300 ERP security, customization capabilities, import/export, data integrity checking and more!
- Reports can be customized through Crystal Reports®.
- Can be deployed in Client Server and Web Browser modes.
- Runs on all databases supported by Sage 300 ERP.
- The look and feel of Sage 300 ERP.
- "Auto Reverse" entries destined for other companies.
- Generate batches for Import into remote "offline" company databases.
- Balance transactions at the segment level (rather than just the Account level) for one or more segments.
- Optionally set GL Accounts and GL Transactional Optional fields to be auto created in target databases.
- Optionally set batches in target databases to autopost.
Download a brochure to learn more about Inter Entity Transactions.