Process Scheduler for Sage ERP Accpac (soon to be called Sage 300 ERP)
Process Scheduler enables you to schedule when your Sage ERP Accpac (soon to be called Sage 300 ERP) data is to be checked and maximizes system resource usage by allowing you to automatically perform the checking and processes overnight, whilst the system is not being used. Checking the integrity of your Sage ERP Accpac (soon to be called Sage 300 ERP) data and running processes on a regular basis has never been easier!
- Mission critical business data is checked automatically.
- Peace of mind knowing that your data is being checked on a regular, recurring basis.
- Free up valuable system resources by running Day End, posting batches and running custom processes overnight.
- Be able to create and run complex schedules with no programming.
- Automate backups through the DBDump utility within Sage ERP Accpac (soon to be called Sage 300 ERP).
- Keep up to date test and reporting databases by loading your data into different databases overnight.
- Easy to learn and use and has the look and feel of module in Sage ERP Accpac (soon to be called Sage 300 ERP).
- Automate notification of changes to active Sage ERP Accpac Modules and Product Update details - per company.
- Installs as a standard Sage ERP Accpac (soon to be called Sage 300 ERP) module.
- Schedule Sage ERP Accpac (soon to be called Sage 300 ERP) to check your data integrity unattended.
- Send alerts when new errors are detected.
- Run day end and optionally post batches.
- Automatically dump your data for backup purposes.
- Load your data for testing and reporting purposes.
- Specify which companies and which modules must be checked.
- Keep a history of the results of past integrity checks.
- Schedule custom processes and programs.
- Define logic to specify what happens next on success and failure.
- Set up multiple schedules as recurring jobs.
- Schedule Crystal Reports (in conjunction with Orchid's Information Manager).
- Refresh Info-Explorer Cubes (in conjunction with Orchid's Information Manager).
The actions that can be selected in Process Scheduler depend upon the licensing level.
For Level 1 (Process Scheduler for Data Integrity, Reports, Cubes and Active modules and Product Update notifications) you can select:
- Check all modules Integrity
- Check Integrity
- Dump database
- Refresh Info-Explorer Cube
- Run Information Manager Report
- Optionally send email alerts (Always or Only if Errors)
- Sage ERP Accpac (soon to be called Sage 300 ERP) Service Pack Audit
For Level 2 (Process Scheduler for Data Integrity, Day End and Posting) you can select all Level 1 actions, and also:
For Level 3 (Advanced Process Scheduler) you can select all Level 1 and 2 actions, and also:
- Load Database
- Copy Database
- Run Program (Wait)
- Run Program (Don't Wait)
- Run AVB Macro
Download this brochure to learn more about Process Scheduler.