Return Material Authorizations and Repair Tracking for Sage ERP Accpac (soon to be called Sage 300 ERP)
Automated Returns Management and Repair Tracking is required to enable rapid turnaround times whilst providing superior customer service and adequate control. Increasingly popular Web based ordering has resulted in a higher level of returns which historically had been experienced by the mail order industry.
With the rise of e-commerce and Internet usage, increased competition, and lower margins, companies require integrated and automated systems to manage repairs and returns more than ever before.
Originally developed for Version 3.0 of Sage ERP Accpac (soon to be called Sage 300 ERP), the Return Material Authorizations (RMA) module has been assisting users of Sage ERP Accpac (soon to be called Sage 300 ERP) to manage their returns since 1999.
- Improved customer satisfaction.
- Early identification of product faults.
- Rapid turnaround times.
- Increased accuracy of inventory.
- Simple and fast repair tracking and billing capabilities.
- A framework to support your Returns Dept.
- Accurately track and bill repairs.
- Repair tracking and billing.
- Automatic allocation and tracking of RMA numbers.
- Optional automatic creation of RMA from original customer invoice.
- Creation of customer credit note in Order Entry and return to inventory.
- Duplicate Credit Note checking.
- Creation of sales order in Order Entry to replace returned goods.
- Inventory return to vendor in Purchase Orders.
- Item return policies.
- Full support for the Transactional Analysis and Optional Field Creator modules in Sage ERP Accpac (soon to be called Sage 300 ERP).
- Ability to setup templates to speed up data entry.
- Tracking of claims for recovery purposes, for example, the tracking of the cost of inventory damaged in transit by a third party shipping company.
- Shipping documentation.
- Inclusion of multiple customer invoices on one RMA.
- Record the ultimate end user of the product being returned for analysis purposes.
- Status tracking based on user definable status and workflow stage codes.
- Fault type tracking.
- Vendor warranty tracking.
- 3rd Party Repair Agent tracking.
- On-line inquiry to view the current status of returns.
- Multicurrency support.
- Return Instruction Form detailing return procedures to be performed by customer.
- Developed in the Sage ERP Accpac (soon to be called Sage 300 ERP) SDK providing seamless integration with IC, AR, OE, PO, Lot Tracking and Serialized Inventory modules.
- Standard Sage ERP Accpac (soon to be called Sage 300 ERP) security, customization capabilities, data integrity checking, Crystal Reports® and more!
- Can be deployed in Client Server and Web Browser modes.
- No redundancy or duplication of data.
- Runs on all databases supported by Sage ERP Accpac (soon to be called Sage 300 ERP).
- The look and feel of Sage ERP Accpac (soon to be called Sage 300 ERP).
- Supports the Kitting capability of Sage ERP Accpac (soon to be called Sage 300 ERP).
- Automatically calculates Restocking Fees.
- Specify employees allowed to authorize RMA's. The employees need not necessarily be Sage ERP Accpac (soon to be called Sage 300 ERP) users.
Download a brochure to learn more about Return Material Authorizations and Repair Tracking.