MISys Level 1
Level 1 provides the basic functionality all manufacturing firms need including inventory control, multi-level bills of material, revision control, job tracking, and integrated purchasing. It's the perfect place to start to get your production operations under control.
Maintain Detailed Inventory Data
- Record detailed stock status for all inventoried items.
- Track inventory in multiple locations.
- Choose decimal precision for fractional quantities and costs.
- Maintain inventory levels with minimum, maximum, and reorder points.
- Instantly display transaction history, where-used (BOM implosion), and outstanding order status.
- Embed detailed item notes, or attach a word processing document and picture to any item record.
- Associate a unique set of general ledger accounts with each item, or class of items.
- Transfer manufacturing subledger entries to General Ledger at fiscal period end.
- Maintain resources such as supplies, labor, and overhead.
- Identify any number of qualified suppliers and approved manufacturers with any item.
- Track standard, average, recent, FIFO, LIFO, and last supplier costs.
- Import and export data from/to other systems to speed setup and data analysis.
- Track quantity and cost history for each item.
- Retrieve sales orders from Order Entry.
- Value stock on hand, in reserve, in WIP, and on order, instantly.
- View stock status at any number of stocking locations.
- Roll-up standard costs automatically; revalue inventory at any time.
Create, Print, and Track Purchase Orders
- Print internal purchase order approvals and multi-page purchase orders.
- Specify purchase order formats to fit virtually any pre-printed form or print on plain paper.
- Place blanket orders with scheduled delivery dates.
- Copy previous orders to speed up amending order generation.
- Receive items individually or by exception.
- Print optional purchase order receiver.
- Expedite or close orders at any time with any quantity received.
- Transfer invoicing data directly to Accounts Payable.
- Produce Vital Manufacturing Information
- Spotlight shortages, excess, and unused items.
- Value inventory at standard, average, recent, FIFO, and LIFO costs.
- Track physical inventory variance and variance valuation.
- Explode bills of material 16 levels deep.
- Cost out bills of material current standards.
- Perform bill of material implosions (where used) for any range of items.
- Identify items that should be reordered; see where to buy them, how many to buy, what to pay.
- Built in WYSIWYG report writer provides easy access to virtually all database fields.
Perform BOM-Driven Stock Transfers
- Unlimited number of details per bill of material.
- Project material requirements based on current stock status, work in process, and proposed manufacturing orders.
- Perform "what-if" inventory checks based on proposed transfer orders.
- Create and maintain multiple BOM revisions.
- Process BOM’s based on ECO effectivity dates.
- Charge stock transfers to jobs or projects for comprehensive job cost tracking.
- Select stock transfer method: batch or direct.
- Move raw materials based on requirements of multilevel BOMs. Optional build-down to lowest BOM level.
- Transfer finished goods to Inventory Control based on desired stocking level.
- Create cost-based quotations in Order Entry.
- Move inventory from one location to any other location.