Sage CRM has complete, two-way synchronization with Outlook contacts, calendar (appointments), and tasks, in addition to enhanced email integration. With Outlook integration, you also have the option to access your entire Sage CRM contact database from within the standard Outlook interface. Lastly, Outlook integration enables you to synchronize your CRM data to devices such as mobile phones and PDAs that synchronize with Outlook.
With Outlook integration, you can:
- Use all the features of Outlook entirely from within the Sage CRM interface; no more switching from one application to the other.
- Bi-directionally synchronize contacts, appointments, and tasks between Outlook and Sage CRM.
- Perform a one-way export from Sage CRM to Microsoft Outlook.
- Send email within Sage CRM using Outlook and automatically have the email stored in the relevant customer contact history, including attachments.
- Easily import email from Outlook into the appropriate customer contact within Sage CRM.
- Choose which contacts and calendar items flow between applications, allowing you to work the way you want.