Service Manager by TechnisoftService Manager, Technisoft's flagship product, is a Sage Endorsed Solution that has been the recipient of multiple "Sage Product of the Year" awards. Technisoft has been in the Service Industry for more than 21 years and has been developing Service Management software solutions for more than 15 years.
Service Manager links the different aspects of the service process including:
- Quotations, Jobs, Projects, Invoices, Credits, and Templates
- Job Planner, Labor Scheduling, and Dispatch
- Response Tracking, Escalation Management
- Labor/Time Billing (Time Entry)
- Scheduled, Conditional, and Interval Based Preventative Maintenance, including Tasks & Activities, Budgeting, and Loadings for Labor & Parts Requirements calculated in advance
- Service Level Agreements/Contracts
- Warranty, Manufacturer/Vendor & Customer Returns (RAs)
- Serialized Tracking of Equipment
- Symptom, Fault, and Solution Knowledge Base
- Metering (including conditional maintenance)
- Site and Equipment History
- Requisitions and Purchase Orders
- Work In Progress, Profit Analysis, Budgeting (4 levels), and Job Summaries
- Financial Distribution Statistics by Site, Employee, Model, Industry, and more
- Notations and Instructions, including File Attachments and Follow-ups
- Fully securitized Employee and Customer Web Portals
- PDA/Notebook Mobile Field Solutions (online/offline)
- Integration to Sage 300 ERP Accpac GL/AR/IC/AP/PO/SN/LT
- Service Centers/Branches/Departments/Divisions, and more.
Download the Service Manager brochure for more information.
If you are new to service and maintenance software applications, are currently using a manual processing system, or have outgrown your current software, please download this whitepaper, "How to Choose a Service and Maintenance Application."