When: August 26th at 11am PST
Nonprofit organizations have very different accounting needs than for-profit companies. When it's time to consider a new accounting system for your nonprofit, what features and functionality should you look for?
During this webinar, Intacct and nonprofit accounting software expert, Jacqueline Tiso of JMT Consulting, will show you how to simplify the process and ensure that you can manage funds, track grants, and easily report on outcomes.
You'll learn how to:
- Determine what you need from a new accounting system
- Take advantage of new options made possible by cloud computing
- Find the right vendor by following 5 best practices
- Select the best system to maximize financial transparency and accountability to key stakeholders
- Calculate the return on mission you can expect from a new cloud financial management and accounting system.