Lately there’s been a trend toward virtual conferences. Those online events are terrific ways to learn new skills while keeping your budget in check. However, let’s be honest: there is no substitute for face-to-face networking. And for Sage customers, there’s no substitute for Sage Summit.
In case you haven’t heard about Sage Summit, it’s the conference for Sage customers, taking place July 12-15 on the banks of the Potomac just outside Washington, DC. It provides the perfect atmosphere for striking up conversations, providing your perspective, and gaining the perspective of other Sage product users. You can expect activities like roundtables, meet-and-greet receptions, and social events. (Sage will even be taking over the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum for a customer party!) You won’t find a better conference for swapping tips and discussing the best ways to overcome shared challenges.
Who you’ll connect with:
- Peers—Folks who share the same job role, software, and challenges as you.
- Sage employees and experts—Product architects, support analysts and leaders who can provide the insider perspective.
- Sage partners and consultants—Representatives from the Sage Partner community will be on-hand to help you identify how to solve business challenges and get more out of your Sage solution.
- Exhibitors—Innovative companies working with Sage to expand and enhance the power of our solutions.
- Industry thought leaders—Guest speakers and presenters from various media outlets.
BTerrell Group is encouraging our customers to send at least one representative to Sage Summit if you use one Sage product and multiple attendees if you use multiple Sage solutions. Your contribution to the conversation is important and the ideas and insight you get in return can have a profound impact on your business.
Save an extra $200 on your registration when you enter PTOC10 and "Terrell & Terrell, CPAs" when prompted during registration. (Note: This discount may not be combined with other offers.)
Visit www.SageSummit.com for complete conference details, or contact one of us. We're attending, and we hope you will too!