Apply the same header and footer to some worksheets in an Excel workbook.
1) Select the worksheets that will have the same header and footer. (If the worksheets are adjacent, select the sheet tab of the first sheet in the range, hold the Shift key, then select the last sheet in the range. If the sheets are not adjacent, select the first sheet, hold the Ctrl key, then select all other sheet tabs you want to include.)
2) Select File, Page Setup, Header and Footer.
3) Apply the header and footer. (To ungroup the sheet, hold the shift key then click on the first sheet tab within the group.)
Display two worksheets in a workbook on the screen at the same time.
1) Open the workbook and activate one of the worksheets you need to display.
2) Select Window then New Window.
3) The workbook will open a second time. In this workbook, activate the second sheet you need to display.
4) Select Window then Arrange Windows.
5) Select the Windows of Active Workbook checkbox then choose the display you want (tiled, vertical).
6) Select ok.