Have you been wanting to see Systronics' Revenue & Expense Deferrals module in action? Now is your chance! Nancy Lavery will be leading a Webinar on Thursday, October 27th from 3:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. Central time.
What is this product?
Revenue & Expense Deferrals for Sage ERP Accpac helps companies with the amortization of maintenance and service related contract revenue and expense amounts over the life of the contract. Companies get the advantage of compliance with the Public Company Accounting and Investor Protection Act of 2002 (also known as the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002). Although not specifically covered under the Act, non-public entities are also finding that bankers, investors, and acquisition candidates are now conditioned to expect increased transparency and real-time disclosure, effectively placing a greater accounting and reporting burden on companies who are not legally obligated to comply with the Act. Revenue and Expense Deferrals helps companies with meeting these additional demands.
What are the business benefits of this product?
- Increased transparency and real-time disclosure.
- Amortizes revenues to comply with Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002.
- Amortizes expenses.
- Flexible contract terms and amortization periods.
- Easy configuration for any Sage ERP Accpac module or third-party application.
- Reduced Ongoing Costs with Easy Installation, Configuration & Support.
Access Code: 314-041-322
Meeting ID: 314-041-322