Recently, I polled a few consultants in the office to find out what their favorite SageCRM and Sage ERP Accpac (soon to be called Sage 300) shortcuts are that they use every day. Part of my reasoning was to find out what I was missing (can't help myself!), but the other part was so I could share their tips with you. All of us at BTerrell Group enjoy finding faster ways to do tedious processes, and we love sharing those automations and shortcuts with our clients to help eliminate bottlenecks everywhere we can. Here are a few of our consultants' favorite shortcuts:
BTerrell Group Blog
– Enable your sales teams to better target prospects and prepare for sales calls
– Uncover leads and networking opportunities quickly and easily
– Enable users to update and read twitter timeline and feeds directly from within Sage CRM
– Extend conversations and collaboration with prospects and customers to social media channels
– Enable users to identify how online conversations are affecting their brand
– Help organizations to identify their biggest online champions and influencers
– Enable users to participate in online conversations with an engaged audience without ever having to leave Sage CRM
– Help organizations build and strengthen relationships with their community of customers and prospects
– Provide marketing teams with the ability to extend and link marketing campaigns to social media channels
– Enable users to easily manage and track competitors by monitoring their public online conversations and blog articles
Equipping your sales team with the necessary tools to enable them to do their job effectively is crucial in today’s competitive market. Having access to critical customer information when sales people are on the road or at customer sites can help drive revenue and keep customers satisfied.
Do you regularly send emails to a group of people?
Many companies are jumping on the CRM bandwagon, and for good reason. Companies that use CRM experience better business reporting, reduced data entry, faster and easier quoting, access to critical sales information, and increased customer service experiences.