CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management, and it is more than just a software application. CRM is a business solution for all customer-centric processes. It covers every interaction with customers across the entire business. It improves internal business processes, enables closer management of new and existing customer relationships, increases revenues and decreases inefficiencies and provides management with timely and reliable insight to guide decisions.
BTerrell Group Blog
– Enable your sales teams to better target prospects and prepare for sales calls
– Uncover leads and networking opportunities quickly and easily
– Enable users to update and read twitter timeline and feeds directly from within Sage CRM
– Extend conversations and collaboration with prospects and customers to social media channels
– Enable users to identify how online conversations are affecting their brand
– Help organizations to identify their biggest online champions and influencers
– Enable users to participate in online conversations with an engaged audience without ever having to leave Sage CRM
– Help organizations build and strengthen relationships with their community of customers and prospects
– Provide marketing teams with the ability to extend and link marketing campaigns to social media channels
– Enable users to easily manage and track competitors by monitoring their public online conversations and blog articles
Equipping your sales team with the necessary tools to enable them to do their job effectively is crucial in today’s competitive market. Having access to critical customer information when sales people are on the road or at customer sites can help drive revenue and keep customers satisfied.
Do you regularly send emails to a group of people?
You've heard us talk about SageCRM, but what are some of the top features that benefit the different departments in your company? Take a look below to find out.